RFID tracking technology offers many significant benefits to the manufacturing industry. Radio frequency identification tags are designed to withstand extreme cold and heat, hazardous locations, excessive levels of moisture, and high pressures. Adoption of these RFID tags increased, and cost associated decreased providing manufacturers a cost-effective way of optimizing their operations and elevating their productivity.
8 Benefits of RFID Tracking Technology in Manufacturing
- Efficient Scheduling- RFID tracking technology improves the production scheduling process as it identifies idle equipment and helps increase any asset utilization more effective.
- Real-Time Visibility and Tracing- When you tag your products and inventory with RFRain’s RFID tags, you will have real-time visibility of the operations and have access to a flow of data 24/7 that will create decision making improvements.
- Avoid Waste- By tagging your products and inventory with RFRain’s RFID tags items getting lost or going to waste minimize drastically, most times cutting out waste or losing goods altogether.
- Route Shipping- Accelerate the shipping process with our RFID tags which carry data from the predetermined shipping routes and reduce labor that is required with this process.
- Save on Inventory Carrying Costs- RFRain’s RFID tags provide sufficiently accurate data which allows manufacturers to know exactly what they have in inventory and when to replenish reducing keeping large quantities of inventory at once.
- Machinery Tracking- Know precisely where your machinery is at in real-time assuring productivity is at its peak with RFRain’s RFID tracking technology.
- RFID for Personnel- For security purposes, you can manage and track your staff with RFRain’s RFID tracking technology. Grant your staff access to the places only relevant to their duties and keep the wrong people out of the wrong places at the wrong times.
- These are just a few of the significant benefits RFID tracking technology offers the manufacturing industry. With RFRain you will have a personalized plan that fits your manufacturing needs that will optimize your operations and save you a lot of time and money with the utmost efficiency RFID tracking technology provides.